This past year and a half has completely turned my life upside down. I am now ready to share my story in hopes that I can be an inspiration. Life is full of ups and downs. But we always have a choice. I am bringing my story in 3 parts. This is part one: It was May 10th 2016. I had a dream the previous night. One of those lucid dreams that felt so real it stayed with me throughout the day. The dream was that my husband set me up. He shot me 5 times and instead of getting to the hospital, I was trying to get to the courthouse to file a divorce. Those words divorce kept ringing louder and louder in the dream. I woke up that morning and everything was normal. I got dressed, kissed my husband and 9 month old daughter, dropped my 7 year old off at school then went on in to work. I was self employed running by business full time. Life was good. That evening, I came home and relieved my husband from daddy duty. He didn't work...
This blog is designed to educate, empower and uplift all visitors on the subject of money. If there is a topic you want to learn more about, leave me a comment and I will be happy to share. Because you know, sharing is caring :) With LOVE.
Comments
Post a Comment